World Heart Day is observed on 29th September. Complete the key message by the World Heart Federation in 2021- ‘Use Heart to __’. – This is the first question of the Today’s Amazon Quiz Time for 25 October 2021.
Now participants in the quiz, Give all the right answers and get a chance to win Rs 40,000 Pay balance for free. So here in this post, we are sharing all the answers for you. Just checkout and copy all the answers.
World Heart Day is observed on 29th September. Complete the key message by the World Heart Federation in 2021- ‘Use Heart to __’.
Question 1: World Heart Day is observed on 29th September. Complete the key message by the World Heart Federation in 2021- ‘Use Heart to __’.
Question 2: Who picked up the first hat-trick of the 2021 IPL season?
Answer: Harshal Patel
Question 3: Which is the latest cyclone to form in the month of September in the Bay of Bengal?
Answer: Cyclone Gulab
Question 4: This is a famous railway station located in which country?
Question 5: Which Disney story is this flower significant to?
Answer: Beauty and the Beast
How to Play Amazon Quiz?
- Now Install & Open the App Android | IOS
- Login or Register a new account
- Now search for ‘Quiz’ on Search Bar
- Click on Fun Zone and you will see many quiz
- Now Click on Quiz Banner and Play
- Now Copy all answers from below and submit
- That’s it! Now you are eligible to win the Prize.
Terms & Conditions
- This Contest Will Commence on 25 October 2021 From 8:00:00 A.M. (IST) To 11:59:59 A.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On Amazon..
- Once You Have Signed-In To Amazon.In, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Amazon Quiz Time Page Where 5 (Five) Contest Questions Will Be Posted During The Contest Period.
- Thereafter, If You Answer All The Festive Riddles Quiz Contest Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled To A Lucky Draw That Will Be Carried Out Among Participants Who Have Answered All The Contest Quiz Questions Correctly.
- The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out At The End Of The Contest Period And A Total Of 5 Participants Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
- The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning Festive Riddles Quiz Each (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).
- Each Winner Will Be Eligible For Winning One Prize Under This Contest Only.
- Each Winner Will Be Required To Claim The Prize As Per The Requirements Prescribed Below In These T&Cs.