Whose world record did Cristiano Ronaldo break when he scored his 110th international goal in a match against Ireland recently? – This is first question of Amazon Quiz contest for 12 November 2021.
So here below we are sharing all the right Amazon Quiz Answers and give answers to stand a chance to win Rs 30,000 Pay balance for free.
Whose world record did Cristiano Ronaldo break when he scored his 110th international goal in a match against Ireland recently?
Question 1: Whose world record did Cristiano Ronaldo break when he scored his 110th international goal in a match against Ireland recently?
Answer: Ali Daei
Question 2: Which automobile manufacturer unveiled India’s first electric smart scooter?
Question 3: Which blockchain technology platform was conceived by programmer Vitalik Buterin?
Question 4: Which artist from this country painted the iconic piece ‘The Scream’?
Answer: Edward Munch
Question 5: Which team in this sport is known as ‘The Red Devils’?
Answer: Manchester United
More Info (T&C)
- This Contest Will Commence on 9 November 2021 From 8:00:00 A.M. (IST) To 11:59:59 A.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On Amazon..
- Once You Have Signed-In To Amazon.In, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Amazon Quiz Time Page Where 5 (Five) Contest Questions Will Be Posted During The Contest Period.
- Thereafter, If You Answer All The Festive Riddles Quiz Contest Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled To A Lucky Draw That Will Be Carried Out Among Participants Who Have Answered All The Contest Quiz Questions Correctly.
- The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out At The End Of The Contest Period And A Total Of 5 Participants Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
- The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning Festive Riddles Quiz Each (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).
- Each Winner Will Be Eligible For Winning One Prize Under This Contest Only.
- Each Winner Will Be Required To Claim The Prize As Per The Requirements Prescribed Below In These T&Cs.