Who recently became the first Arab woman tennis player to make it into the top ten in the world? – This is the Amazon Quiz time question for 28 December 2021.
Who recently became the first Arab woman tennis player to make it into the top ten in the world?
Question 1: Who recently became the first Arab woman tennis player to make it into the top ten in the world?
Answer: Ons Jabeur
Question 2: Which open-source blockchain platform was conceived in 2013 by programmer Vitalik Buterin?
Question 3: What is the name of NASA’s latest programme to take people to the moon, scheduled for February 2022?
Answer: Artemis 1
Question 4:Who won the first T-20 world cup of this sport?
Question 5: What is the currency of the country that houses this statue?
That’s it! You can win the prize.
Terms & Conditions
- This Contest Will Commence on 28 December 2021 From 8:00:00 A.M. (IST) To 11:59:59 A.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On Amazon..
- Once You Have Signed-In To Amazon.In, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Amazon Quiz Time Page Where 5 (Five) Contest Questions Will Be Posted During The Contest Period.
- Thereafter, If You Answer All The Festive Riddles Quiz Contest Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled To A Lucky Draw That Will Be Carried Out Among Participants Who Have Answered All The Contest Quiz Questions Correctly.
- The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out At The End Of The Contest Period And A Total Of 5 Participants Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
- The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning Festive Riddles Quiz Each (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).
- Each Winner Will Be Eligible For Winning One Prize Under This Contest Only.
- Each Winner Will Be Required To Claim The Prize As Per The Requirements Prescribed Below In These T&Cs.