Who controversially made himself unavailable for the South Africa vs West Indies match at the T20 World Cup for personal reasons? – This is very first question of Amazon Quiz Time contest for 25 November 2021.
Who controversially made himself unavailable for the South Africa vs West Indies match at the T20 World Cup for personal reasons?
Question 1: Who controversially made himself unavailable for the South Africa vs West Indies match at the T20 World Cup for personal reasons?
Answer: Quinton De Kock
Question 2: At California’s SoFi stadium BTS recently performed in a concert titled what?
Answer: Permission to Dance Concert
Question 3: Which space tourism company recently announced plans to launch a commercial space station named ‘Orbital Reef’?
Answer: Blue Origin
Question 4: Which country won the Thomas Cup, the Men’s World Team Championship for this sport in 2021 for the first time in 19 years?
Question 5: This is the Hathor Temple, a famous site located in which country?
Terms & Conditions
- This Contest Will Commence on 25 November 2021 From 8:00:00 A.M. (IST) To 11:59:59 A.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On Amazon..
- Once You Have Signed-In To Amazon.In, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Amazon Quiz Time Page Where 5 (Five) Contest Questions Will Be Posted During The Contest Period.
- Thereafter, If You Answer All The Festive Riddles Quiz Contest Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled To A Lucky Draw That Will Be Carried Out Among Participants Who Have Answered All The Contest Quiz Questions Correctly.
- The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out At The End Of The Contest Period And A Total Of 5 Participants Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
- The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning Festive Riddles Quiz Each (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).
- Each Winner Will Be Eligible For Winning One Prize Under This Contest Only.
- Each Winner Will Be Required To Claim The Prize As Per The Requirements Prescribed Below In These T&Cs.