Which state government has scrapped the position of Police Naik recently? – This is the very first question of Amazon Quiz Answers for 22 December 2021.
Which state government has scrapped the position of Police Naik recently?
Question 1: Which state government has scrapped the position of Police Naik recently?
Question 2: Mount Aso, one of the world’s largest active volcanoes, recently erupted in which country?
Question 3: Who was the captain of India A in their first unofficial Test on their recent tour to South Africa?
Answer: Priyank Panchal
Question 4: This is a visual from the ‘Axel Towers’ known for its unique architecture. It is located in which European city?
Question 5: The name of this pasta literally means what?
Answer: Little worms
Terms & Conditions
- This Contest Will Commence on 22 December 2021 From 8:00:00 A.M. (IST) To 11:59:59 A.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On Amazon..
- Once You Have Signed-In To Amazon.In, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Amazon Quiz Time Page Where 5 (Five) Contest Questions Will Be Posted During The Contest Period.
- Thereafter, If You Answer All The Festive Riddles Quiz Contest Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled To A Lucky Draw That Will Be Carried Out Among Participants Who Have Answered All The Contest Quiz Questions Correctly.
- The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out At The End Of The Contest Period And A Total Of 5 Participants Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
- The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning Festive Riddles Quiz Each (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).
- Each Winner Will Be Eligible For Winning One Prize Under This Contest Only.
- Each Winner Will Be Required To Claim The Prize As Per The Requirements Prescribed Below In These T&Cs.