Which Indian state celebrated the golden jubilee of its statehood in 2021? – This is the first question of Amazon Quiz Time for 13 December 2021.
Which Indian state celebrated the golden jubilee of its statehood in 2021?
Question 1: Which Indian state celebrated the golden jubilee of its statehood in 2021?
Answer: Himachal Pradesh
Question 2: Whose recently released memoir is titled “My Life in Full: Work, Family, and Our Future”?
Answer: Indra Nooyi
Question 3: Which country successfully tested a new hypersonic missile called Hwasong-8?
Answer: North Korea
Question 4: What buzzword did this company use to describe the removal of the headphone jack?
Question 5: Which team won the first ever Men’s World Cup for this sport?
That’s it! If you’re lucky then you can win the prize.
Terms & Conditions
- This Contest Will Commence on 12 December 2021 From 8:00:00 A.M. (IST) To 11:59:59 A.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On Amazon..
- Once You Have Signed-In To Amazon.In, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Amazon Quiz Time Page Where 5 (Five) Contest Questions Will Be Posted During The Contest Period.
- Thereafter, If You Answer All The Festive Riddles Quiz Contest Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled To A Lucky Draw That Will Be Carried Out Among Participants Who Have Answered All The Contest Quiz Questions Correctly.
- The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out At The End Of The Contest Period And A Total Of 5 Participants Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
- The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning Festive Riddles Quiz Each (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).
- Each Winner Will Be Eligible For Winning One Prize Under This Contest Only.
- Each Winner Will Be Required To Claim The Prize As Per The Requirements Prescribed Below In These T&Cs.