Which Indian ministry recently released the Liberalised Drone Rules, 2021? – Here is the first question of Amazon Quiz for 13 November 2021.
Now just play the quiz, give answers and get a chance to win Rs 20,000 Pay balance for free. So here we are sharing Amazon Quiz Answers for you.
Which Indian ministry recently released the Liberalised Drone Rules, 2021?
Question 1: Which Indian ministry recently released the Liberalised Drone Rules, 2021?
Answer: Civil Aviation
Question 2: Who is the author of the upcoming book ‘Stargazing: The Players in My Life’?
Answer: Ravi Shastri
Question 3: In which state was the Rajiv Gandhi National Park, also a Tiger reserve, renamed as Orang National Park?
Question 4: Name the artist that painted the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel in the city that houses this structure
Question 5: What was this American sportswear company originally called?
Answer: Blue Ribbon Sports
How to play Amazon Quiz ?
- Now Install & Open the App Android | IOS
- Login or Register a new account
- Now search for ‘Quiz’ on Search Bar
- Click on Fun Zone and you will see many quiz
- Now Click on Quiz Banner and Play
- Now Copy all answers from below and submit
- That’s it! Now you are eligible to win the Prize.
Terms & Conditions
- This Contest Will Commence on 13 November 2021 From 8:00:00 A.M. (IST) To 11:59:59 A.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On Amazon..
- Once You Have Signed-In To Amazon.In, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Amazon Quiz Time Page Where 5 (Five) Contest Questions Will Be Posted During The Contest Period.
- Thereafter, If You Answer All The Festive Riddles Quiz Contest Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled To A Lucky Draw That Will Be Carried Out Among Participants Who Have Answered All The Contest Quiz Questions Correctly.
- The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out At The End Of The Contest Period And A Total Of 5 Participants Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
- The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning Festive Riddles Quiz Each (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).
- Each Winner Will Be Eligible For Winning One Prize Under This Contest Only.
- Each Winner Will Be Required To Claim The Prize As Per The Requirements Prescribed Below In These T&Cs.