Which company’s recent TV advertisements showed Rahul Dravid losing his temper and Venkatesh Prasad in a boy band? – This is the first question of Amazon Quiz Time for 11 November 2021.
Just participants in the quiz, give right answers and stand a chance to win Rs 1000 for free. So here below we are sharing all Amazon quiz answers for today.
Which company’s recent TV advertisements showed Rahul Dravid losing his temper and Venkatesh Prasad in a boy band?
Question 1: Which company’s recent TV advertisements showed Rahul Dravid losing his temper and Venkatesh Prasad in a boy band?
Question 2: Apart from UAE and India, which other country has hosted the Indian Premier League?
Answer: South Africa
Question 3: Navil Noronha, one of the richest CEOs in India, heads which company?
Question 4: I love you 3000′ is a famous dialogue spoken by this character’s alter ego Tony Stark in which movie?
Answer: Avengers: Endgame
Question 5: The first modern edition of this multi sport international event was held in which city?
Terms & Conditions
- This Contest Will Commence on 9 November 2021 From 8:00:00 A.M. (IST) To 11:59:59 A.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On Amazon..
- Once You Have Signed-In To Amazon.In, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Amazon Quiz Time Page Where 5 (Five) Contest Questions Will Be Posted During The Contest Period.
- Thereafter, If You Answer All The Festive Riddles Quiz Contest Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled To A Lucky Draw That Will Be Carried Out Among Participants Who Have Answered All The Contest Quiz Questions Correctly.
- The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out At The End Of The Contest Period And A Total Of 5 Participants Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
- The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning Festive Riddles Quiz Each (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).
- Each Winner Will Be Eligible For Winning One Prize Under This Contest Only.
- Each Winner Will Be Required To Claim The Prize As Per The Requirements Prescribed Below In These T&Cs.