Which author has recently indicated that he would serialize his new novella “The Seventh Wave” on Substack? – This is the first question of Amazon Quiz time for 16 November 2021.
Now play the quiz, give answers and get a chance to win Rs 10000 Pay balance for free.
Which author has recently indicated that he would serialize his new novella “The Seventh Wave” on Substack?
Question 1: Which author has recently indicated that he would serialize his new novella “The Seventh Wave” on Substack?
Answer: Salman Rushdie
Question 2: Who became the first Indian woman to win two Paralympic medals?
Answer: Avani Lekhara
Question 3: Benjamin List and David MacMillan, respectively from Germany and the US, will share this year’s Nobel prize in which of these categories?
Question 4: Name the first feature-length film of this company owned by the Walt Disney group
Answer: Toy Story, 1995
Question 5: This is a famous palace located in which Indian state?
Terms & Conditions
- This Contest Will Commence on 16 November 2021 From 8:00:00 A.M. (IST) To 11:59:59 A.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On Amazon..
- Once You Have Signed-In To Amazon.In, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Amazon Quiz Time Page Where 5 (Five) Contest Questions Will Be Posted During The Contest Period.
- Thereafter, If You Answer All The Festive Riddles Quiz Contest Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled To A Lucky Draw That Will Be Carried Out Among Participants Who Have Answered All The Contest Quiz Questions Correctly.
- The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out At The End Of The Contest Period And A Total Of 5 Participants Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
- The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning Festive Riddles Quiz Each (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).
- Each Winner Will Be Eligible For Winning One Prize Under This Contest Only.
- Each Winner Will Be Required To Claim The Prize As Per The Requirements Prescribed Below In These T&Cs.