What name is given to the portal for monitoring of implementation of National Clean Air Programme in India? – This is the question of Amazon Quiz Answers for 17 December 2021.
What name is given to the portal for monitoring of implementation of National Clean Air Programme in India?
Question 1: What name is given to the portal for monitoring of implementation of National Clean Air Programme in India?
Question 2: Mihidana is a GI-tagged sweet dish from which Indian state?
Answer: West Bengal
Question 3: Which border guarding force of India is deployed along its border with Nepal and Bhutan?
Answer: Sashastra Seema Bal
Question 4: If you were born on this occasion, what would your zodiac sign be?
Question 5: In which country do the ‘Pumas’ represent this sport?
How to Play Amazon Quiz?
- Now Install & Open the App Android | IOS
- Login or Register a new account
- Now search for ‘Quiz’ on Search Bar
- Click on Fun Zone and you will see many quiz
- Now Click on Quiz Banner and Play
- Now Copy all answers from below and submit
- That’s it! Now you are eligible to win the Prize.
Terms & Conditions
- This Contest Will Commence on 16 December 2021 From 8:00:00 A.M. (IST) To 11:59:59 A.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On Amazon..
- Once You Have Signed-In To Amazon.In, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Amazon Quiz Time Page Where 5 (Five) Contest Questions Will Be Posted During The Contest Period.
- Thereafter, If You Answer All The Festive Riddles Quiz Contest Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled To A Lucky Draw That Will Be Carried Out Among Participants Who Have Answered All The Contest Quiz Questions Correctly.
- The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out At The End Of The Contest Period And A Total Of 5 Participants Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
- The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning Festive Riddles Quiz Each (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).
- Each Winner Will Be Eligible For Winning One Prize Under This Contest Only.
- Each Winner Will Be Required To Claim The Prize As Per The Requirements Prescribed Below In These T&Cs.