What is the newly set-up consortium for governance of infectious diseases in India? – This is the first question of Amazon Quiz Answers for 21 December 2021.
What is the newly set-up consortium for governance of infectious diseases in India?
Question 1: What is the newly set-up consortium for governance of infectious diseases in India?
Answer: One Health
Question 2: As of October 2021, who is the leading wicket taker in T20 Internationals?
Answer: Shakib Al Hasan
Question 3: Who won the Turkish F1 Grand Prix 2021?
Answer: Valtteri Bottas
Question 4: This is the inspiration behind the logo of a famous management institute in which city?
Question 5: The owner of this hammer is a character from which mythology?
Terms & Conditions
- This Contest Will Commence on 21 December 2021 From 8:00:00 A.M. (IST) To 11:59:59 A.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On Amazon..
- Once You Have Signed-In To Amazon.In, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Amazon Quiz Time Page Where 5 (Five) Contest Questions Will Be Posted During The Contest Period.
- Thereafter, If You Answer All The Festive Riddles Quiz Contest Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled To A Lucky Draw That Will Be Carried Out Among Participants Who Have Answered All The Contest Quiz Questions Correctly.
- The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out At The End Of The Contest Period And A Total Of 5 Participants Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
- The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning Festive Riddles Quiz Each (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).
- Each Winner Will Be Eligible For Winning One Prize Under This Contest Only.
- Each Winner Will Be Required To Claim The Prize As Per The Requirements Prescribed Below In These T&Cs.