What did Sir Tim Berners-Lee auction as an NFT, to raise money for charitable causes? – Amazon Quiz Answers for 5 January 2022 |
Now play the quiz time, give right answers and get a chance to win Rs 40,000 Pay balance for free.
What did Sir Tim Berners-Lee auction as an NFT, to raise money for charitable causes?
Question 1: What did Sir Tim Berners-Lee auction as an NFT, to raise money for charitable causes?
Answer: Original code for the World Wide Web
Question 2: Who holds the IPL record for the highest score by a captain?
Answer: K.L. Rahul
Question 3: Which Oscar-winning director is responsible for the MCU movie, Eternals?
Answer: Chloe Zhao
Question 4: Name this breed of dog
Question 5: What is the name of the first U.S. President on the right of this picture?
Answer: Abraham Lincoln
That’s it! If you are lucky then you can win the prize.
Terms & Conditions
- This Contest Will Commence on 5 January 2022 From 8:00:00 A.M. (IST) To 11:59:59 A.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On Amazon..
- Once You Have Signed-In To Amazon.In, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Amazon Quiz Time Page Where 5 (Five) Contest Questions Will Be Posted During The Contest Period.
- Thereafter, If You Answer All The Festive Riddles Quiz Contest Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled To A Lucky Draw That Will Be Carried Out Among Participants Who Have Answered All The Contest Quiz Questions Correctly.
- The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out At The End Of The Contest Period And A Total Of 5 Participants Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
- The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning Festive Riddles Quiz Each (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).
- Each Winner Will Be Eligible For Winning One Prize Under This Contest Only.
- Each Winner Will Be Required To Claim The Prize As Per The Requirements Prescribed Below In These T&Cs.