The Yonex French Open badminton tournament is held in an arena named after which famous sports pioneer? – This is the first question of Today’s Amazon Quiz for 6 December 2021.
The Yonex French Open badminton tournament is held in an arena named after which famous sports pioneer?
Question 1: The Yonex French Open badminton tournament is held in an arena named after which famous sports pioneer?
Answer: Pierre De Coubertin
Question 2: In the movie ‘Bellbottom’ the role of which political figure is played by Lara Dutta?
Answer: Indira Gandhi
Question 3: In October 2021, the used car selling platform CarDekho became the first Unicorn to be based in which city?
Question 4: In which of these books does this comic book character go to India?
Answer: Cigars of the Pharaoh
Question 5: This visual shows a man floating on which water body?
Answer: Dead Sea
Terms & Conditions
- This Contest Will Commence on 6 December 2021 From 8:00:00 A.M. (IST) To 11:59:59 A.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On Amazon..
- Once You Have Signed-In To Amazon.In, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Amazon Quiz Time Page Where 5 (Five) Contest Questions Will Be Posted During The Contest Period.
- Thereafter, If You Answer All The Festive Riddles Quiz Contest Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled To A Lucky Draw That Will Be Carried Out Among Participants Who Have Answered All The Contest Quiz Questions Correctly.
- The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out At The End Of The Contest Period And A Total Of 5 Participants Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
- The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning Festive Riddles Quiz Each (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).
- Each Winner Will Be Eligible For Winning One Prize Under This Contest Only.
- Each Winner Will Be Required To Claim The Prize As Per The Requirements Prescribed Below In These T&Cs.