Apple’s earnings report from its most recent holiday quarter was record-breaking across several metrics. From revenue to overall earnings, Apple completely and emphatically surpassed analyst expectations. Setting new milestones for both quarterly revenue and net income is no small feat. This is especially true for a company that already generates billions of dollars in revenue. Diving a bit deeper into Apple’s earnings report, there’s one trendline that’s especially noteworthy: MacBook Air and Pro sales are exploding.
Today’s Top Deals
- Wednesday’s deals: Free Echo Dot offer, $4 smart plugs, DJI Mavic Mini, more
- 20 crazy Amazon Black Friday deals are back in February 2022
- You need to try this $37 cooling blanket with 12,000 5-star ratings
- 5 multi-use tools that can replace almost everything in your toolbox
Trending Right Now:
- More stimulus check money is coming if you live in these 4 states
- How to get a free Disney+ account
- Milk recall issued over E. coli contamination, so check your fridge now
Disclaimer : OneNewsTech.com is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.