The first match of the 2021 T20 World Cup would feature which two countries? – Amazon Quiz answers for 31 October 2021
Just play the quiz, give answers and stand a chance to win Rs 10,000 Pay balance for free. So here below we are sharing all the correct answers of 5 question which will ask you in the quiz contest.
The first match of the 2021 T20 World Cup would feature which two countries?
Question 1: The first match of the 2021 T20 World Cup would feature which two countries?
Answer: Oman and Papua New Guinea
Question 2: The upcoming Marvel Studios web series Hawkeye, will feature which of these characters, also an archer?
Answer: Kate Bishop
Question 3: Which Indian President was born on October 15th, 1931 in Rameswaram?
Answer: APJ Abdul Kalam
Question 4: What is this flower better known as?
Question 5: This is the Dada Harir Stepwell located in which city?
That’s it! If you are lucky then you can win the prize.
How to Play Amazon Quiz & Win?
- Now Install & Open the App Android | IOS
- Login or Register a new account
- Now search for ‘Quiz’ on Search Bar
- Click on Fun Zone and you will see many quiz
- Now Click on Quiz Banner and Play
- Now Copy all answers from below and submit
- That’s it! Now you are eligible to win the Prize.
Terms & Conditions
- This Contest Will Commence on 31 October 2021 From 8:00:00 A.M. (IST) To 11:59:59 A.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On Amazon..
- Once You Have Signed-In To Amazon.In, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Amazon Quiz Time Page Where 5 (Five) Contest Questions Will Be Posted During The Contest Period.
- Thereafter, If You Answer All The Festive Riddles Quiz Contest Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled To A Lucky Draw That Will Be Carried Out Among Participants Who Have Answered All The Contest Quiz Questions Correctly.
- The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out At The End Of The Contest Period And A Total Of 5 Participants Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
- The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning Festive Riddles Quiz Each (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).
- Each Winner Will Be Eligible For Winning One Prize Under This Contest Only.
- Each Winner Will Be Required To Claim The Prize As Per The Requirements Prescribed Below In These T&Cs.