SpaceX has recently shipped ants, a human-sized robotic arm and what fruits to the International Space Station? – This is the question of Amazon Quiz Time for 14 December 2021.
SpaceX has recently shipped ants, a human-sized robotic arm and what fruits to the International Space Station?
Question 1: SpaceX has recently shipped ants, a human-sized robotic arm and what fruits to the International Space Station?
Question 2: SECMOL, India’s highest altitude educational organisation, is located in which state/ union territory?
Question 3: Who is the first Indian woman to score a Test century in Australia?
Answer: Smriti Mandhana
Question 4: A 1962 agreement between this country and France sought to build together which of these?
Question 5: What was the first sporting event this company ever broadcast in colour?
Answer: Wimbledon, 1967
Terms & Conditions
- This Contest Will Commence on 14 December 2021 From 8:00:00 A.M. (IST) To 11:59:59 A.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On Amazon..
- Once You Have Signed-In To Amazon.In, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Amazon Quiz Time Page Where 5 (Five) Contest Questions Will Be Posted During The Contest Period.
- Thereafter, If You Answer All The Festive Riddles Quiz Contest Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled To A Lucky Draw That Will Be Carried Out Among Participants Who Have Answered All The Contest Quiz Questions Correctly.
- The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out At The End Of The Contest Period And A Total Of 5 Participants Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
- The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning Festive Riddles Quiz Each (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).
- Each Winner Will Be Eligible For Winning One Prize Under This Contest Only.
- Each Winner Will Be Required To Claim The Prize As Per The Requirements Prescribed Below In These T&Cs.