Shaili Singh who won silver in the women’s long jump at the World Junior Athletics Championship 2021 is coached by whom? – This is the first question of Amazon Quiz time contest for 8 November 2021
Are you looking for Today’s amazon quiz answers then this article will help you. Here below we are sharing all the right answers and you can Rs 10,000 Pay balance for free.
Shaili Singh who won silver in the women’s long jump at the World Junior Athletics Championship 2021 is coached by whom?
Question 1: Shaili Singh who won silver in the women’s long jump at the World Junior Athletics Championship 2021 is coached by whom?
Answer: Robert Bobby George
Question 2: BTS recently released a remix version of which popular song of theirs in collaboration with Megan Thee Stallion?
Question 3: The Quad or the Quadrilateral Security Dialogue has been in the news recently. Which of these countries is NOT part of the Quad?
Question 4: This is a view of what celestial body from the New Horizons spacecraft in 2015?
Question 5: This famous structure is located in a place also known as the City of __ . Fill in the blanks
Terms & Conditions
- This Contest Will Commence on 8 November 2021 From 8:00:00 A.M. (IST) To 11:59:59 A.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On Amazon..
- Once You Have Signed-In To Amazon.In, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Amazon Quiz Time Page Where 5 (Five) Contest Questions Will Be Posted During The Contest Period.
- Thereafter, If You Answer All The Festive Riddles Quiz Contest Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled To A Lucky Draw That Will Be Carried Out Among Participants Who Have Answered All The Contest Quiz Questions Correctly.
- The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out At The End Of The Contest Period And A Total Of 5 Participants Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
- The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning Festive Riddles Quiz Each (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).
- Each Winner Will Be Eligible For Winning One Prize Under This Contest Only.
- Each Winner Will Be Required To Claim The Prize As Per The Requirements Prescribed Below In These T&Cs.