Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru was born on November 14th, 1889 in which Indian city? – Now just play the quiz, give answers and get a chance to win Rs 30,000 Pay balance for free.
Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru was born on November 14th, 1889 in which Indian city?
Question 1: Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru was born on November 14th, 1889 in which Indian city?
Answer: Prayagraj (then Allahabad)
Question 2: In the trailer for the movie ‘Antim’ , a character played by which actor calls himself ‘Hindustan ka Bhai’ ?
Answer: Salman Khan
Question 3: CVC Capital has recently won the bid for an IPL franchise that would be based in which city?
Question 4: Which engineering company with a focus on defense and space, recently had an IPO which received a 304 times subscription?
Answer: Paras Defence
Question 5: This is a view of which famous European city?
Terms & Conditions
- This Contest Will Commence on 19 November 2021 From 8:00:00 A.M. (IST) To 11:59:59 A.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On Amazon..
- Once You Have Signed-In To Amazon.In, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Amazon Quiz Time Page Where 5 (Five) Contest Questions Will Be Posted During The Contest Period.
- Thereafter, If You Answer All The Festive Riddles Quiz Contest Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled To A Lucky Draw That Will Be Carried Out Among Participants Who Have Answered All The Contest Quiz Questions Correctly.
- The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out At The End Of The Contest Period And A Total Of 5 Participants Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
- The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning Festive Riddles Quiz Each (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).
- Each Winner Will Be Eligible For Winning One Prize Under This Contest Only.
- Each Winner Will Be Required To Claim The Prize As Per The Requirements Prescribed Below In These T&Cs.