Koozhangal a movie made in which language has been selected as India’s official entry to the Oscars? – This is the first question of Amazon Quiz Time for 24 November 2021.
Koozhangal a movie made in which language has been selected as India’s official entry to the Oscars?
Question 1: Koozhangal a movie made in which language has been selected as India’s official entry to the Oscars?
Question 2: WWE Crown Jewel was a recent WWE event held in which city?
Question 3: Who won a Nobel Prize ‘for the discovery of the interplay of disorder and fluctuations in physical systems from atomic to planetary scales’?
Answer: Giorgio Parisi
Question 4: From which continent did this fruit originate?
Answer: South America
Question 5: Which famous fort is this?
Answer: Golconda Fort
That’s it! Now you can win the prize.
Terms & Conditions
- This Contest Will Commence on 24 November 2021 From 8:00:00 A.M. (IST) To 11:59:59 A.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On Amazon..
- Once You Have Signed-In To Amazon.In, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Amazon Quiz Time Page Where 5 (Five) Contest Questions Will Be Posted During The Contest Period.
- Thereafter, If You Answer All The Festive Riddles Quiz Contest Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled To A Lucky Draw That Will Be Carried Out Among Participants Who Have Answered All The Contest Quiz Questions Correctly.
- The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out At The End Of The Contest Period And A Total Of 5 Participants Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
- The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning Festive Riddles Quiz Each (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).
- Each Winner Will Be Eligible For Winning One Prize Under This Contest Only.
- Each Winner Will Be Required To Claim The Prize As Per The Requirements Prescribed Below In These T&Cs.