Israel opened its embassy for the first time in which country in 2021? – This is the first question of Amazon Quiz Answers for 4 January 2022.
Israel opened its embassy for the first time in which country in 2021?
Question 1: Israel opened its embassy for the first time in which country in 2021?
Question 2: President Joe Biden recently test-drove which all-electric car?
Answer: GMC Hummer
Question 3: Apple’s recent release of which ‘computer accessory’ led to amusing reactions on Twitter?
Answer: Polishing cloth
Question 4: This visual shows a cosplay of a famous literary character, which was played on screen by which famous actor?
Answer: Johnny Depp
Question 5: What is the name for this traditional garment, which is the national dress of Japan, meaning “something to wear”.
That’s it! Now you can win the prize.
Terms & Conditions
- This Contest Will Commence on 4 January 2022 From 8:00:00 A.M. (IST) To 11:59:59 A.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On Amazon..
- Once You Have Signed-In To Amazon.In, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Amazon Quiz Time Page Where 5 (Five) Contest Questions Will Be Posted During The Contest Period.
- Thereafter, If You Answer All The Festive Riddles Quiz Contest Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled To A Lucky Draw That Will Be Carried Out Among Participants Who Have Answered All The Contest Quiz Questions Correctly.
- The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out At The End Of The Contest Period And A Total Of 5 Participants Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
- The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning Festive Riddles Quiz Each (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).
- Each Winner Will Be Eligible For Winning One Prize Under This Contest Only.
- Each Winner Will Be Required To Claim The Prize As Per The Requirements Prescribed Below In These T&Cs.