India’s first smartphone-based e-voting solution is being tested in a dummy electon at Khammam in which state? – This is the first question for Amazon Quiz Answers for 20 December 2021.
India’s first smartphone-based e-voting solution is being tested in a dummy electon at Khammam in which state?
Question 1: India’s first smartphone-based e-voting solution is being tested in a dummy electon at Khammam in which state?
Question 2: The President’s Tatrakshak Medal is awarded to members of which organisation?
Answer: Indian Coast Guard
Question 3: External Affairs Minister S. Jaishankar recently unveiled the “Bhoodan Grove” plaque at the Jerusalem Forest in which country?
Question 4: How many tournaments make up a Grand Slam in this sport?
Question 5: Name this U.S president who is the first and only man to resign from his post.
Answer: Richard Nixon
Terms & Conditions
- This Contest Will Commence on 20 December 2021 From 8:00:00 A.M. (IST) To 11:59:59 A.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On Amazon..
- Once You Have Signed-In To Amazon.In, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Amazon Quiz Time Page Where 5 (Five) Contest Questions Will Be Posted During The Contest Period.
- Thereafter, If You Answer All The Festive Riddles Quiz Contest Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled To A Lucky Draw That Will Be Carried Out Among Participants Who Have Answered All The Contest Quiz Questions Correctly.
- The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out At The End Of The Contest Period And A Total Of 5 Participants Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
- The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning Festive Riddles Quiz Each (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).
- Each Winner Will Be Eligible For Winning One Prize Under This Contest Only.
- Each Winner Will Be Required To Claim The Prize As Per The Requirements Prescribed Below In These T&Cs.