In 2021, how many medals did India won in Olympics? | This is the first question of Amazon Looking Back At 2021 Quiz contest which is live now on Amazon mobile app.
Now play the quiz, give answers and get a chance to win Rs 25,000 Pay balance for free.
In 2021, how many medals did India won in Olympics?
Question 1: In 2021, how many medals did India won in Olympics?
Question 2: Who became the 1st Indian Male to Win Silver at Badminton World Championship?
Answer: Kidambi Srikanth
Question 3: Which movie won the “Best Picture” award at Oscars 2021?
Question 4: Which of these following Indian origin person became the new CEO of Twitter?
Answer: Parag Agrawal
Question 5: Guess this web series that became a sensation over the internet in 2021.
Answer: Squid game
That’s it! Now you can win the prize.
Terms & Conditions
- This Contest Will Commence on 30 December 2021 From 8:00:00 A.M. (IST) To 11:59:59 A.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On Amazon..
- Once You Have Signed-In To Amazon.In, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Amazon Quiz Time Page Where 5 (Five) Contest Questions Will Be Posted During The Contest Period.
- Thereafter, If You Answer All The Festive Riddles Quiz Contest Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled To A Lucky Draw That Will Be Carried Out Among Participants Who Have Answered All The Contest Quiz Questions Correctly.
- The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out At The End Of The Contest Period And A Total Of 5 Participants Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
- The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning Festive Riddles Quiz Each (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).
- Each Winner Will Be Eligible For Winning One Prize Under This Contest Only.
- Each Winner Will Be Required To Claim The Prize As Per The Requirements Prescribed Below In These T&Cs.