In 2021, Formula One racing returned to Zandvoort for the first time since who won the last Dutch Grand Prix in 1985? – Here is the first question of Today’s Amazon Quiz Time for 14 November 2021.
Just participants in the quiz, give answers and get a chance to win Rs 25,000 Pay balance for free. So here below, we are sharing all the right answers for you.
In 2021, Formula One racing returned to Zandvoort for the first time since who won the last Dutch Grand Prix in 1985?
Question 1: In 2021, Formula One racing returned to Zandvoort for the first time since who won the last Dutch Grand Prix in 1985?
Answer: Niki Lauda
Question 2: Which popular Indian author’s latest book is titled “The Magic Mindset – How to Find Your Happy Place”?
Answer: Preeti Shenoy
Question 3: How are government infrastructure projects that are already functioning but are not being utilised fully commonly known as?
Answer: Brownfield Projects
Question 4: When was this streaming service and production company founded?
Question 5: In which of the following countries does the shilling still exist as currency?
Terms & Conditions
- This Contest Will Commence on 14 November 2021 From 8:00:00 A.M. (IST) To 11:59:59 A.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On Amazon..
- Once You Have Signed-In To Amazon.In, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Amazon Quiz Time Page Where 5 (Five) Contest Questions Will Be Posted During The Contest Period.
- Thereafter, If You Answer All The Festive Riddles Quiz Contest Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled To A Lucky Draw That Will Be Carried Out Among Participants Who Have Answered All The Contest Quiz Questions Correctly.
- The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out At The End Of The Contest Period And A Total Of 5 Participants Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
- The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning Festive Riddles Quiz Each (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).
- Each Winner Will Be Eligible For Winning One Prize Under This Contest Only.
- Each Winner Will Be Required To Claim The Prize As Per The Requirements Prescribed Below In These T&Cs.