In 1977, an organisation abbreviated as NAVS established a day to promote a certain eating habit. What day was established? – This is the first question for Amazon Quiz Time contest for 28 October 2021.
Now play the quiz. If you are lucky then you can win the mentioned prize.
In 1977, an organisation abbreviated as NAVS established a day to promote a certain eating habit. What day was established?
Question 1: In 1977, an organisation abbreviated as NAVS established a day to promote a certain eating habit. What day was established?
Answer: World Vegetarian Day
Question 2: The celebration of the marriage between the crown prince of Bavaria and Princess Therese von Sachsen in 1810 led to what annual occasion?
Question 3: In the movie ‘Bell Bottom’ which of these actors plays a RAW agent?
Answer: Akshay Kumar
Question 4: In the 2019 Women’s World Cup for this sport, who placed second?
Question 5: This is the famous UNESCO World Heritage Site of Pattadakal located in which Indian state?
That’s it! After submitting all the answers you will get to see a eligible banner and If you are lucky then you can win the prize.
Terms & conditions
- This Contest Will Commence on 28 October 2021 From 8:00:00 A.M. (IST) To 11:59:59 A.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On Amazon..
- Once You Have Signed-In To Amazon.In, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Amazon Quiz Time Page Where 5 (Five) Contest Questions Will Be Posted During The Contest Period.
- Thereafter, If You Answer All The Festive Riddles Quiz Contest Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled To A Lucky Draw That Will Be Carried Out Among Participants Who Have Answered All The Contest Quiz Questions Correctly.
- The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out At The End Of The Contest Period And A Total Of 5 Participants Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
- The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning Festive Riddles Quiz Each (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).
- Each Winner Will Be Eligible For Winning One Prize Under This Contest Only.
- Each Winner Will Be Required To Claim The Prize As Per The Requirements Prescribed Below In These T&Cs.