Amazon Quiz Answers 22 December 2021 | Amazon is India’s biggest online shopping platform. They are offering Quiz Time Contest on their Mobile app everyday 8 AM to 12 PM. By giving all the correct answers, you can win Amazon Pay Balance, gadgets, smartphones, vouchers, iPhones, electronics & many more for absolutely Free.
In this article we are sharing Amazon Quiz Answers Today of all the 5 question which are going to ask in the quiz contest. Today’s Amazon Quiz Time, they are offering a Quiz where you can win Free Rs 1000 Pay balance by giving all the correct answer.
You just need to visit the page and copy answers from below & give it correctly on amazon. You can get a chance to win Free gift vouchers, pay balance, shopping accessories and many more. So just scroll down and read the all question & Answers and Play the Amazon Quiz Time & Get a chance to win Rs 1,000 Pay balance for free.
Amazon Quiz Answers
Here below we are sharing all the correct answer of Amazon Daily quiz. So checkout all the answers for free and participant in the quiz. If you are lucky then you can win the mentioned prize.
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz Time|
|Date||22 December 2021|
|Prize||Rs 1000 Pay balance|
|No. of Winner||1|
|Winner Declare on||Next Day|
How to Play Amazon Quiz?
- Now Install & Open the App Android | IOS
- Login or Register a new account
- Now search for ‘Quiz’ on Search Bar
- Click on Fun Zone and you will see many quiz
- Now Click on Quiz Banner and Play
- Now Copy all answers from below and submit
- That’s it! Now you are eligible to win the Prize.
Also Play & Win more:
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 2022
Question 1: Which state government has scrapped the position of Police Naik recently?
Question 2: Mount Aso, one of the world’s largest active volcanoes, recently erupted in which country?
Question 3: Who was the captain of India A in their first unofficial Test on their recent tour to South Africa?
Answer: Priyank Panchal
Question 4: This is a visual from the ‘Axel Towers’ known for its unique architecture. It is located in which European city?
Question 5: The name of this pasta literally means what?
Answer: Little worms
That’s it! After submitting all the answers you will get to see a eligible banner and If you are lucky then you can win the prize.
Question 1: World Heart Day is observed on 29th September. Complete the key message by the World Heart Federation in 2021- ‘Use Heart to __’.
Question 2: Who picked up the first hat-trick of the 2021 IPL season?
Answer: Harshal Patel
Question 3: Which is the latest cyclone to form in the month of September in the Bay of Bengal?
Answer: Cyclone Gulab
Question 4: This is a famous railway station located in which country?
Question 5: Which Disney story is this flower significant to?
Answer: Beauty and the Beast
Question 1: Which territory does 112-years-old Emilio Flores Márquez, the world’s oldest living male, belong to?
Answer: Puerto Rico
Question 2: Telephone surveillance spyware Pegasus is a product of which country?
Question 3: POSCO, the 4th largest steelmaker in the world, is based out of which country?
Answer: South Korea
Question 4: Which actor voiced the character of the fox shown in the visual in this movie?
Answer: Jason Bateman
Question 5: Who co-founded this streaming platform in 1995, the same year he sold his first company- Pure Software?
Answer: Reed Hastings
Amazon Daily Quiz Time Winner List
Amazon will declare the on End of the Month. So if you played the quiz on July then the winner list has been declared on amazon site. Click on Here and Check Amazon Quiz Winner List
Terms & Conditions
- This Contest Will Commence on 21 December 2021 From 8:00:00 A.M. (IST) To 11:59:59 A.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On Amazon..
- Once You Have Signed-In To Amazon.In, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Amazon Quiz Time Page Where 5 (Five) Contest Questions Will Be Posted During The Contest Period.
- Thereafter, If You Answer All The Festive Riddles Quiz Contest Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled To A Lucky Draw That Will Be Carried Out Among Participants Who Have Answered All The Contest Quiz Questions Correctly.
- The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out At The End Of The Contest Period And A Total Of 5 Participants Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
- The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning Festive Riddles Quiz Each (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).
- Each Winner Will Be Eligible For Winning One Prize Under This Contest Only.
- Each Winner Will Be Required To Claim The Prize As Per The Requirements Prescribed Below In These T&Cs.