Amazon Children’s Day Quiz Answers, On which former Prime Minister’s birthday do we celebrate Children’s Day? | Amazon India is back with an quiz contest on the occasion of Childred Day. Now just participants in the quiz and get a chance to win Rs 25000 Pay balance for free.
Now in this post we will share all the right answer of the 5 question which is asking in the Amazon Children’s Day Quiz contest. So if you want to win Rs.25000 Pay balance now then read the full post and play the quiz now.
Amazon Children’s Day Quiz
|Quiz Name||Amazon Children’s Day Quiz|
|Quiz Period||5th November To to 18th November 2021|
|Prize||Rs 25,000 Pay balance|
|No. of Winner||1|
|Winner Declare on||30th November 2021|
How to Play Children’s Day quiz & Win?
- Now Install & Open the App Android | IOS
- Login or Register a new account
- Now search for ‘Quiz’ on Search Bar
- Click on Fun Zone and you will see many quiz
- Now Click on ‘Children’s Day Quiz’ Banner and Play
- Now Copy all answers from below and submit
- That’s it! Now you are eligible to win the Prize.
Amazon Children’s Day Quiz Answers
Question 1: On which former Prime Minister’s birthday do we celebrate Children’s Day?
Answer: Jawaharlal Nehru
Question 2: The famous speech delivered by Nehru during the transfer of power in 1947 is known as
Answer: Tryst with destiny
Question 3: How many times was Nehru nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize?
Question 4: In which year did the ‘Right to Education’ become a Fundamental Right for children between the ages of six and fourteen?
Question 5: Mira Nair’s award-winning film Salam Bombay, led to the formation of a trust for street children to experience the joys of childhood. What is the name of that trust?
Answer: Salaam Baalak Trust
Terms & Conditions
- This Contest will commence on 5th November 2021 from 08:00:01 a.m. to 18thNovember 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 6 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs 25,000 Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.