Adil Teli set a Guinness World Record by cycling from where to where in just over 8 days? | Amazon Quiz Answers for 30 December 2021.
Adil Teli set a Guinness World Record by cycling from where to where in just over 8 days?
Question 1: Adil Teli set a Guinness World Record by cycling from where to where in just over 8 days?
Answer: Kashmir to Kanyakumari
Question 2: In 2021, Devon Conway scored a double century on debut breaking whose 125 year old record for the highest score on debut in England?
Answer: KS Ranjitsinhji
Question 3: Which country, one of the top oil exporters, has declared that it will achieve a ‘zero-net emission’ target by 2060?
Answer: Saudi Arabia
Question 4: 1 half in a game in this sport is how many minutes long?
Question 5: The final destination of this ill fated ship was supposed to be Pier 59 in which city?
Answer: New York
That’s it! Now you can win the prize.
Terms & Conditions
- This Contest Will Commence on 30 December 2021 From 8:00:00 A.M. (IST) To 11:59:59 A.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On Amazon..
- Once You Have Signed-In To Amazon.In, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Amazon Quiz Time Page Where 5 (Five) Contest Questions Will Be Posted During The Contest Period.
- Thereafter, If You Answer All The Festive Riddles Quiz Contest Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled To A Lucky Draw That Will Be Carried Out Among Participants Who Have Answered All The Contest Quiz Questions Correctly.
- The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out At The End Of The Contest Period And A Total Of 5 Participants Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
- The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning Festive Riddles Quiz Each (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).
- Each Winner Will Be Eligible For Winning One Prize Under This Contest Only.
- Each Winner Will Be Required To Claim The Prize As Per The Requirements Prescribed Below In These T&Cs.