3rd October is celebrated as the unity day in which country? (On this day in 1990 the eastern and the western blocs of a country became one) – This is the first question of Amazon Quiz Time contest for 29 October 2021.
Now participants in the quiz, give all the answers and get a chance to win Rs 25,000 Pay balance for free. So here we are sharing all the correct answers for you, just copy and win the prize.
3rd October is celebrated as the unity day in which country? (On this day in 1990 the eastern and the western blocs of a country became one)
Question 1: 3rd October is celebrated as the unity day in which country? (On this day in 1990 the eastern and the western blocs of a country became one)
Question 2: India would play 1 Test on their tour of England in 2022, after a Test match at which venue got called off in 2021 due to COVID-19 concerns?
Answer: Old Trafford
Question 3: Thena, Ikaris, Kingo and Ajak are part of which group of people with superpowers that would appear in an upcoming Marvel movie?
Question 4: What nut is in the middle of this chocolate?
Question 5: This famous tourist attraction is located in which country?
How to play Amazon Quiz ?
- Now Install & Open the App Android | IOS
- Login or Register a new account
- Now search for ‘Quiz’ on Search Bar
- Click on Fun Zone and you will see many quiz
- Now Click on Quiz Banner and Play
- Now Copy all answers from below and submit
- That’s it! Now you are eligible to win the Prize.
Terms & Conditions
- This Contest Will Commence on 29 October 2021 From 8:00:00 A.M. (IST) To 11:59:59 A.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On Amazon..
- Once You Have Signed-In To Amazon.In, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Amazon Quiz Time Page Where 5 (Five) Contest Questions Will Be Posted During The Contest Period.
- Thereafter, If You Answer All The Festive Riddles Quiz Contest Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled To A Lucky Draw That Will Be Carried Out Among Participants Who Have Answered All The Contest Quiz Questions Correctly.
- The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out At The End Of The Contest Period And A Total Of 5 Participants Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
- The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning Festive Riddles Quiz Each (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).
- Each Winner Will Be Eligible For Winning One Prize Under This Contest Only.
- Each Winner Will Be Required To Claim The Prize As Per The Requirements Prescribed Below In These T&Cs.