30th September- the day of the feast of St Jerome was adopted in 2017 by the United Nations as what international day? – This is the first question of Amazon Quiz Time contest for 26 October 2021 which is live now for all day.
Now play the Amazon quiz and give all the correct answers and get a chance to win Rs 1000 pay balance for free. So if you are looking for all the right answer of all 5 question then just read the full post now.
30th September- the day of the feast of St Jerome was adopted in 2017 by the United Nations as what international day?
Question 1: 30th September- the day of the feast of St Jerome was adopted in 2017 by the United Nations as what international day?
Answer: International Translation Day
Question 2: David Warner was recently dropped from the Sunrisers Hyderabad XI. Which international opener made his
Sunrisers debut in his place?
Answer: Jason Roy
Question 3: The release of Rohit Shetty’s ‘Sooryavanshi’ would be during which festival in 2021?
Question 4: What is this phenomenon called when the moon comes in between of the sun and the earth?
Answer: Solar Eclipse
Question 5: Guess how long is one quarter of this game in the NBA if the whole game finishes in 4 quarters?
Answer: 12 min
Terms & Conditions
- This Contest Will Commence on 26 October 2021 From 8:00:00 A.M. (IST) To 11:59:59 A.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On Amazon..
- Once You Have Signed-In To Amazon.In, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Amazon Quiz Time Page Where 5 (Five) Contest Questions Will Be Posted During The Contest Period.
- Thereafter, If You Answer All The Festive Riddles Quiz Contest Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled To A Lucky Draw That Will Be Carried Out Among Participants Who Have Answered All The Contest Quiz Questions Correctly.
- The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out At The End Of The Contest Period And A Total Of 5 Participants Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
- The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning Festive Riddles Quiz Each (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).
- Each Winner Will Be Eligible For Winning One Prize Under This Contest Only.
- Each Winner Will Be Required To Claim The Prize As Per The Requirements Prescribed Below In These T&Cs.