2nd November is celebrated as the International Day to end Impunity for crimes against which group of people? – Now just play the quiz, give right answers and stand a chance to win Rs 15,000 Pay balance for free.
2nd November is celebrated as the International Day to end Impunity for crimes against which group of people?
Question 1: 2nd November is celebrated as the International Day to end Impunity for crimes against which group of people?
Question 2: The centre sent a team to Uttar Pradesh after an Indian Airforce Officer tested positive for what virus?
Answer: Zika virus
Question 3: Who was the Man of the Match as Pakistan beat India for the first time ever in the T20 World Cup at Dubai?
Answer: Shaheen Shah Afridi
Question 4: What was the first feature length animated film released by the company founded by this individual?
Answer: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Question 5: Which country consumes the most of this food per capita?
How to play Amazon Quiz?
- Now Install & Open the App Android | IOS
- Login or Register a new account
- Now search for ‘Quiz’ on Search Bar
- Click on Fun Zone and you will see many quiz
- Now Click on Quiz Banner and Play
- Now Copy all answers from below and submit
- That’s it! Now you are eligible to win the Prize.
Terms & Conditions
- This Contest Will Commence on 17 November 2021 From 8:00:00 A.M. (IST) To 11:59:59 A.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On Amazon..
- Once You Have Signed-In To Amazon.In, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Amazon Quiz Time Page Where 5 (Five) Contest Questions Will Be Posted During The Contest Period.
- Thereafter, If You Answer All The Festive Riddles Quiz Contest Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled To A Lucky Draw That Will Be Carried Out Among Participants Who Have Answered All The Contest Quiz Questions Correctly.
- The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out At The End Of The Contest Period And A Total Of 5 Participants Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
- The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning Festive Riddles Quiz Each (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).
- Each Winner Will Be Eligible For Winning One Prize Under This Contest Only.
- Each Winner Will Be Required To Claim The Prize As Per The Requirements Prescribed Below In These T&Cs.